Here at Queen of Specs we are delighted to have such a wide range of new, reconditioned, and vintage glasses and sunglasses on offer. So, to take your glasses ‘from rare to wear’ follow these steps.
1) Take a look at our Eyewear Style Guide to get an understanding of what face shape you are and what style of glasses will suit you best.
2) Grab a cuppa and browse through our range of glasses & sunglasses categorised by their frame shape.
2) Read through our guide to lenses and select the lenses and coating you require.
3) Measure your interpupillary distance (PD) as this measurement is crucial when your glasses are being manufactured, to make sure you're looking through the best spot in your lenses for clear vision;
- Stand 30cm away from a mirror
- Hold a ruler against your brow
- Close your right eye then align the ruler's 0 mm with the centre of your left pupil.
- Look straight then close your left eye and open your right eye.
- The mm line that lines up to the centre of your right pupil is your PD (an adult PD is between 54-74mm).
4) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your current, in date prescription and your PD
5) Sit back, relax and wait for your lovely new glasses to arrive.