So you've figured out where to get the mask, you can put in on and take it off with the speed of a ninja and you have spares everywhere (I mean it's just something else to remember right?) Now the next challenge is to prevent the 'mask-mist'...
Ok, so the weak spot is the bit at the top of your mask, which lets out your breath directly onto your lenses on which the moisture in your breath condenses... it's now time to streamline the relationship between your mask and glasses.
- Make sure the top of your mask fits snuggly along your nose and cheekbones.
- If there is a large gap between your mask and your glasses you can insert a straightened paper clip into the top of your mask to act as a shaper to better fit the contours of your face.
- Keep your lenses as clean as can be by cleaning your lenses before you put your mask on at the start of the day. Rinse them thoroughly with warm water and a gentle soap then allow to air dry.
- Regularly wipe your glasses throughout the day tp remove any smudges or smears and keep your eyesight sharp - our Queen of Specs micro fibre pouches are great for this!
- If you work in an area that requires you to wear a mask for most of the time consider buying a larger frames size. A larger frame means you can tuck the mask underneath the frame creating a seal. Take a look at our larger frames for men and women on the site - here are some of our favourites.
Nigura Teardrop Reconditioned Frame £45
Alain Mikli Model ML1315 £125
William Morris London Model 6994 £49
Bodiam Reconditioned £49